I was never so opinionated about where Josh gets in until I looked up the living situation in the areas.
Let me just take you virtually through some of our top schools, and the places I could potentially live. Because seriously. That's all I do these days. +Apartment Guide is where it's at.
Now, our top 5 schools, in order:
1. University of Washington (Seattle)
2. University of North Carolina (Chapel Hill)
3. University of Pennsylvania (Philadelphia)
4. University of Louisville (Louisville, KY)
5. Midwestern University - Arizona(Glendale/Phoenix)
---->And then a random place with super nice apartments that didn't make our top list but possibly could now...
Creighton University (Omaha, NE)
Sadly, that is only the beginning. There are still 10 other schools Josh applied to, and yes, I looked up all the apartments in those areas too. Extremely pitiful. Now I just can't wait to see where he gets in, what our apartment will look like, and all the decorative items I get to buy for our new home. Like I said, obsessed. But don't care.
PS what are some of your favorites?