I know I juuust did a post with this skirt, but I'm so in love with it I can't help myself.
where i got it: cardigan-target // skirt & belt-forever 21 // shoes-nordstrom
Let me just vent a little about all the unjustness in this world.1. Accidentally buying waterproof mascara. Cursed stuff. I swear I lose 10 eyelashes every time I try to take it off.
2. Finding out Josh's dental applications will cost $2,000 just to apply this June. Woof. Keep in mind that doesn't include flying expenses, hotels, and car rentals for the interviews.
3. Dropping hubster off at work and not having enough time to run home and get ready so I have to put my makeup on in the car, parked on campus, during passing period. I don't know what was more embarrassing, seeing like 5 people I know while I had mascara on one eye and not on the other, or all the people who just stared at me the whole time they passed the car like I was a caged animal in the zoo. Yes, yes I am putting my makeup on little chillens.
4. Having a midterm, paper, book report, test, and other homework all due on Monday. No weekend for Lauren.
5. The Grey's Anatomy season finale. Really Dr. Robbins, really? You're killin me. And don't even get me started on the other depressing part of the finale. Let's just say I watched it with tears guzzling down my face, while I stuffed cookie dough into my mouth, that yes, I made just for this event. And of course the finale happens while you happen to be slightly more hormonal crazed. Cool mother nature, cool.
6. Hearing there was a sale on Maxi skirts at this store in town, went there and the lady said the sale ended yesterday. Booo.
7. And since when has the spelling of my name ever been "Lauryn" and why do people keep spelling it like that lately?
And let's spend a moment on all the sweet stuff that happened this week too.1. When Josh said "I wuv my Woren (lauren)". So cute.
2. Pie shakes from Sammy's. 'Nough said.
3. Date night every Friday with my love. Mush gushy awesomeness right there.
4. Being almost half way done with this semester, and in a couple short weeks I'll be signing up for my last semester ever in undergrad. Sa-weeeet!
5. Having my professor ask me to stay after class for a moment and he tells me how much he enjoys my writing and that I have the coolest voice in my papers. Then he promises to think of ideas to make my voice even more pronounced in my writing. That was probably the coolest thing that has happened.