I don't usually post recipes, but every now and then I surprise myself with a real keeper, and this one was too good not to share. I mean, come on, it's healthy and delicious. Yes, that's right, it's healthy. It's only a little over 200 calories for one cup, so 2 cups=418 calories. Not too bad for dinner! Plus the broccoli turned out perfect, probably the best tasting broccoli I've ever had. Soooo you should try it :)
What you need:
Broccoli Florets (2-3 cups)
Tortellini Noodles (1-2 packages depending on the size of the package)
Heavy Whipping Cream (2 cups)
Pepper (1/2 teaspoon)
Salt (1/4 teaspoon)
Cajun Seasoning (1 teaspoon)
Grated Parmesan (2 cups)
1. Boil water then start cooking noodles.
2. Put broccoli florets, heavy whipping cream and spices into a large pan.
3. Bring sauce to a slight boil, it'll start looking thicker. Then pour parmesan into sauce, and let that sit for 2-3 minutes so it starts looking thicker and a little cheesy.
4. Once noodles are done cooking, drain, and pour into sauce mixture.
5. Coat the noodles with sauce, then serve with a little extra parmesan on top.