When I finished my last final and I left campus I turned on my "Pump It Up" playlist, usually reserved for running. And this song came on, boy did it pump me up. I had a mind blowing urge to burst into dance, but I didn't. Figured it would make all those people (like the hubs) who are still in the thick of it horribly depressed...
Okay. I've been in school for 8 semesters straight, and I'm POOPED! I had a hard time focusing because I knew that after my last test I'd be a free woman until April!
I haven't been this excited since I started the 160 day countdown to our wedding. Let these pictures just show you how successful my studying was...
|So serious Joshy...|
Joshers was a real champ though. Studied all day and night. He was MUCH more productive than I was.
Also, he completely kicked Biochem's trash this semester. Way to go babe!
|Just look at that butt, Mmm!|
Now. Let's talk fashion, shall we?
How about we discuss our clothing wish lists for Christmas...
2. Nerd glasses: H&M
3. Floral vintage shirt, because it's adorable: Mod Cloth
4. New dark blue skinnys (mine are on the verge of tearing in the crotch area-pitty): American Eagle
5. Sequence scarf: H&M
6. Adorable brown and black heart shirt: Mod Cloth
7. Red and orange polka dot shirt: Mod Cloth
8. White and black polka dot sweater: Forever 21
1. Black and white polka dot tie: Forever 21
2. Chambray shirt: Forever 21
3. Bulky sweater: H&M
4. Navy blue shirt with white anchor pattern: Old Navy