Ritz Poppyseed Chicken... Mmm mmm good.
World. Are you ready for this recipe? One of great deliciousness and is super easy to make? 'Course you are.
What you need:
4 chicken breasts
1 1/2 sleeves Ritz crackers
2 cans Cream of Chicken soup
1 cup sour cream
1/2 tsp pepper
Dash of garlic powder
1 Tablespoon poppy seeds
1/2 cup melted butter
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree fahrenheit (that's 177 degree celsius for you Canadians)
2. Boil raw chicken with a little bit of salt until cooked thoroughly (you could also put half an onion in there to give the chicken a little kick)
3. Shred chicken (I just use two forks and rip it all apart) then place in 13x9 pan
4. In small bowl mix together the Cream of Chicken soup, sour cream, pepper, and garlic powder. Pour over chicken.
5. Melt butter, then mix with Ritz crackers (put crackers in ziplock baggie and crush them up-works like a charm) and poppy seeds. Put mixture over the chicken.
6. Bake for 30 minutes.
Then you get that yumminess! So easy!
Interested in another recipe? Remember this one? Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta, link here.
Now just a few self portraits I took while the internet was down and I was slaving away at dinner...
Later this week: fashion post, and my first makeup tutorial. It should be grand, so stay tuned!