Photo shoot with the hubs, he did pretty good this time!
|And one picture just for your entertainment.|
Shirt- Old Navy
Belt and tights- Target
Skirt and shoes- Forever 21
-Josh and I went to Kiwi Loco (self serve frozen yogurt place) because we had a buy one get one free coupon. Anyways, turned out Josh's yogurt was the magical weight of the week which meant it was free. So we bought another frozen yogurt and got 3 for the price of one. What are the odds?!
-The power went out at church during the first hour. The speakers were real champs. They just kept talking and trudged through their talks. Power didn't come back on for quite some time though. And by "quite some time" I mean we spent about 2 1/2 of the 3 hours of church in the dark. That doesn't happen every day...
-Have I mentioned I got the new Samsung Galaxy III yet? Let's just say my instagram pictures are going to start being a million times more bangin. So if you have an instagram, you should follow me- laurenerogers727. That way I can start putting this new nifty phone to great use and will start feeling a little more popular... Insta-overload here I come! (Don't worry, if you follow me I'll try not to be too obnoxious)
Well. I had my first experience with starting something on fire today. Isn't it like initiation into wifehood to start something on fire in the kitchen? This is what happened.
Makin cookies, life is all dandy. Boom-brown sugar is rock solid. Oh I know what I'll do, I thought, I'll just throw it in the microwave like my mom does to soften it up. Only catch, I forgot to take off the metal twisty tie wrapped around it.
In a matter of seconds there was a loud pop which made me scream a little, and a fire set ablaze in our microwave. I opened the door, smoke came gusting out, Josh told me to fan our fire alarm so it wouldn't go off...again. End result, melted plastic inside the (still hard) brown sugar. Guess I need to buy some more brown sugar.