This, my dear friends, is my absolute favorite season of the year.
Why do I like autumn so much, you may ask.
Well, here are my top 10 reasons why:
1. Trees changing colors.
2. Watching Hocus Pocus.
3. Hot chocolate and carmel apple cider.
4. Peacoats, scarves, and boots.
5. Halloween, my most favorite holiday.
6. Haunted houses and scary movies.
7. A slight bite in the air.
8. That pumpkin spice candle that only comes out during the Fall which smells like childhood in your parents house. It reminds me of carving pumpkins and drinking cider while an apple pie cooks in the oven. Fond, fond memories.
9. Cuddling Josh until I get warm again.
10. That moment when you're walking on the sidewalk under a blanket of trees and suddenly a gust of air blows and leaves majestically fall all around you and you feel like a movie star.
I bet some of you might not like Autumn because you don't know how to look cute in bulky coats or you don't want to hide a good outfit, trust me, I've been there.
Let me tell you though, you can create some smokin hot outfits with your cold weather articles.
Three Words: Peacoats/Scarves/Boots
These three things will amp up your Fall wardrobe and make you fall in love with the season all over again.
First, get a cute scarf, maybe even a few.The key to a great outfit in the Fall, is getting fashionable scarves, like these:
Second: Peacoats, peacoats, peacoats. Try to get some that look flattering on your figure, I love ones that tie around my waist so I can have some figure showing.
It doesn't matter if it's short, long, red, gray, white, tan, black etc. A peacoat is a peacoat which means it's adorable.
Third: Boots. The final touch to an outfit. Some of my favorite colors are: brown, black, gray, and mustard yellow. (I'll let you all know if I find any other treasures).
Now here's a little outfit I put together of some fall favorites:
Black Peacoat- Kholes
Dark Blue Jeggings-Hollister
Tan Boots-Famous Footwear
I hope I got you guys as excited for Fall as I am!