Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta
Aka. HeavenWhat you need:
4 oz linguine
2 boneless skinless chicken breast, chunks, bite sized pieces
2 tsps Cajon seasoning
2 TBS butter
1-2 cups heavy whipping cream (You can try half and half to be a little healthier, although it's still good you need heavy whipping cream to get the full amount of goodness)
2 TBS chopped sundried tomatoes (I don't really like tomatoes so I usually leave those out)
¼ tsp dried basil
¼ tsp salt
1/8 tsp garlic powder
1/8 tsp black pepper
¼ cup graded parmesan cheese
1. Start cooking linguine.
2. Put Cajun seasoning in with chicken.
3. In a large skillet melt the butter with the cajun seasoned chicken for about 5-7 minutes (use medium heat).
4. Reduce the heat, then add cream, tomatoes, and the rest of the spices.
5. Heat that until it thickens a little.
6. Once the sauce starts boiling and looks much more thick, put the cheese in with it to let the cheese melt and add to the flavor.
7. Pour that over the noodles and mix it all then.
8. Top with a little extra parmesan.